Happy November….What’s growing in your personal “garden” ? Do you have weeds or flowers blooming? Take this month of November, which I have always considered to be the “gratitude” month to reflect on what you are allowing to grow in your life. Are you tending and feeding the true “flowers” or are you too busy seeing them as “weeds” and letting your garden go unappreciated?
For the month of November, I will pen a Gratitude Journal of sorts…let’s think about 5 things we are grateful for every day this month. Maybe this will help get our “gardens” into the works of art we all deserve to have in our lives….
My 5 things for today are:
- I am a cancer warrior, surviving since 2009.
- I have blessed to be the Mom of two wonderfully sweet sons!
- I have wonderful memories of the ultimate gardener my Dad; who although left this world in 1999, remains a perpetual flower in my heart.
- My Keurig which greets me every morning….Bless you !
- The Fall Foliage in New England!
What are you grateful for??