Today’s gratitude is centered on Friendship….
Here are my 5 for Tuesday….
- I am grateful for friends who make the “blood is thicker than water” philosophy not always true.
- Thankful I have always been surrounded by friends who know me sometimes better than myself.
- Appreciative of the goodness and beauty of my friends souls.
- Friends are like a beautiful garden; full of wonderous variety.
- Grateful for all the laughter my friends bring to my world- It is the best music of all!
“When you have a good friend that really cares for you and tries to stick in there with you, you treat them like nothing. Learn to be a good friend because one day you’re gonna look up and say I lost a good friend. Learn how to be respectful to your friends, don’t just start arguments with them and don’t tell them the reason, always remember your friends will be there quicker than your family. Learn to remember you got great friends, don’t forget that and they will always care for you no matter what. Always remember to smile and look up at what you got in life.”
― Marilyn Monroe