“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Despite the bad weather here on the Northeast, we still have SO much to be grateful for….Here is my 5 for the day!
- WE have power! So many folks still have no power after Hurricane Sandy and now to get hit again by this Northeaster storm.
- The hours between 8-11, when there is a beautiful and peaceful silence as the boys head out to school…
- Hazelnut Coffee from the Keurig.
- People in my life who I love to shop for Christmas presents…
- Angels in my life…you know who you are….