“At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations, no regrets.”
― Steve Maraboli
Tough day here today…Auntie Chris is transitioning away towards her final journey…So my 5 for today is all about her and what she has brought to my life.
- I am grateful for gaining yet another wonderful Aunt through marriage.
- Thanks to Auntie for all the days during the cold winter when she took me to my radiation appointments.
- I am grateful for the mischief we would get into raiding the snack bar at the Dana Farber and the laughs in the elevator afterwards!
- My children are blessed to have someone who loved them as fiercely as she did; always doing her Donald Duck impressions and slipping them money.
- I am grateful most for the continuous reminder that FAMILY and FRIENDS are EVERYTHING in this world with material possessions moving very far down the list.